The founders of senorics
We are Senorics and we are going to make Material Sensing available for everyone.
Founded in Dresden, Germany in 2017, our company consists of a highly experienced and motivated team that is specialized in designing and manufacturing spectroscopic sensor solutions.
Our technology is like the GPS back in the 1990s: It used to be a toy for scientists and geeks - today it’s in every smartphone and it’s impossible to imagine life without it. With our technology, Material Sensing is becoming easy, affordable and accessible to the masses.
Dr. Ronny Timmreck
- Seasoned entrepreneur with outstanding leadership abilities and the persistence to succeed.
- Holds a PhD in organic electronics, thus incorporating business skills and technological understanding.
Dr. Robert Brückner
- Excellent scientist, holding a PhD in organic electronics.
- His exceptional understanding of the underlying physical principles ensures that our technology is as good as the laws of physics allow.
Dr. Matthias Jahnel
Production & Engineering
- Expert for semiconductor processes and their ramp-up, who successfully implemented organic electronics manufacturing processes.
- He is keen on ramping up a disruptive technology to industrial scale.
- Former start-up coach with vast knowledge of business and customer development techniques.
- Comprehensive experience of lean start-up principles to successfully develop business models.
How we work
At Senorics we attach great importance to offering a supportive work environment to all our team members.
Encouraging flexible work hours and mobile working has made sure that individual needs of employees are met. Regular team events enable better teamwork and smooth cooperation within the processes. We strive for flat hierarchies and address each other by first name. All employees have their say and are encouraged to express their opinions and ideas.